“The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.”
- Lao Tzu
In today’s world, the business landscape is changing at the speed of light. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is paradigm shifting characterized by the integration of technologies that blur the lines between the physical, digital and biological spaces. Such technologies include yet not limited to artificial intelligence, quantum computing, nanotechnology and robotics. Profitability, continuous improvement, and reductionist problem-solving are no longer sufficient to engage employees, attract the best talent or peak investor interest. You are expanding your capacity to engage with it all. You have outgrown conventional leadership programs.
What is essential for leadership is consciousness transformation – an internal re-boot which will inspire you and your teams toward 21st century organizational excellence.
Join Quantum Leadership to shift consciousness and learn Eastern connection practices which are necessary for concentrated clarity, robust creativity, authentic engagement and cohesive team collaboration.
March 28 2:00 pm – March 30 4:30 pm
Program Fee includes tuition, course materials, food and beverage and accommodation of 2 evenings at Sangha by Octave. Octave reserves the right to amend information on this program including price, date, location, faculty, daily schedule and other details.
Most leadership programs focus only on technical competency development through conceptual learning. Quantum Leadership strengthens the direct-intuitive skills needed to evolve with creativity and resilience in the face of great change. The purpose of business is shifted to flourishing as participants experience their lives as relational rather than as ego-centered. Expert-led Eastern connection practices are woven throughout the interactive learning modules as a gateway to actualizing your full leadership potential.
Quantum Leadership is the subject of a new practice-oriented book by Frederick Tsao and Professor Chris Laszlo, forthcoming from Stanford University Press in Spring 2019. Based on decades of experience and extensive field research in China, the U.S., and Europe, the Retreat gives you the tools, case studies, and practices you need to succeed.
The program is designed to change who you are at a deep intuitive level, combining embodied-experiential learning with analytic-cognitive skill development. You will learn how to cultivate personal and team wellbeing as a way to create exceptional business value.
Experience a range of connection practices accompanied by the leadership tools essential to increase creativity, engagement, and team collaboration.
Amplify your ability to inspire people and produce lasting change in complex environments.
The Quantum Leadership is different from other leadership programs with its unique emphasis on who you are being rather than only what you are doing. ... More... Less
Traditional Leadership Retreats
- Persuading others through analytic discourse
- Conceptual learning
- Technical know-how
- Outer transformation
- Reductionist problem-solving
- Creating wealth
Quantum Leadership Retreat
- Raising consciousness
- Connection practices
- Direct-intuitive skills
- Inner transformation
- Integration of holistic solutions
- Creating wealth and serving humankind
- Build direct-intuitive skills to lead in environments of rapid change
- Expand into a worldview that is truly collaborative – from “I-to-We”
- Distill your purpose to its essence and lead from ‘being’ vs ‘doing’
- Inspire and unify teams and organizations from a place of solid grounding
- Unleash creativity for innovative problem solving
- Practice Eastern based connection practices that transform and sustain higher levels of consciousness
- Collaborate with a global network of like-minded leaders
- Global assessment of current leadership approaches
- Quantum leadership case studies
- Exploration of the effect of new sciences on leadership
- Presencing and sense-making practices
- Eastern based connection practices interwoven across all learning modules
- The impact of art on leadership vision