“A good leader is one, who by their presence, increases the capacity for excellence in others,
so that this excellence continues in the presence or absence of the leader. Women do this very well.”
- John W. Maxwell
According to The Athena Doctrine: How Women (and the Men Who Think Like Them) Will Rule the Future by John Gerzema and Michael D’Antonio, the following data was shared: “We surveyed 64,000 people from 13 countries and asked this question: “What is the fundamental Operating System of success in the 21st Century?”
Conclusion: 75% of those surveyed agreed that values associated with the Feminine, i.e. care, connecting, collaborating, inclusiveness, flexibility, listening, sharing, mutuality-- redefining success in every realm-- are what will determine success in the 21st century.
The future is Feminine in men and women. Enlightened Feminine Leadership prepares women (and men) to be successful in the 21st Century through the use of ‘soft power,’ relationships and holistic connections instead of separation and isolation.
March 14 5:00 pm – March 16 5:00 pm
Program Fee includes tuition, course materials, food and beverage and accommodation of 2 evenings at Sangha by Octave. Octave reserves the right to amend information on this program including price, date, location, faculty, daily schedule and other details.
Enlightened Feminine Leadership has been taught extensively in USA and through many parts of Brazil: Rio de Janerio, Sao Paulo, Matutu, Brazilia, Floranopolis. The curriculum of the program has been included in innovative educational and leadership initiatives since 2014 in the USA and Brazil. ENLIGHTENED FEMININE LEADERSHIP is one of the residential retreats under Quantum Leadership taught by esteemed business leaders and experts from the United States and Singapore. This experiential retreat accelerates leadership and organizational change by introducing new skills and social technologies that focus on wholeness, connection and integral consciousness.
To be successful in our times, women leaders must become Game Changers in the arena of Disruptive Innovation.
The three most important qualities of Enlightened Feminine Leadership that support disruptive innovation are:
- the ability to create psychological safety in individuals and teams so all voices are welcome
- the ability to use the powerful ‘connective-edge’ skill of turning teams into tribes and tribes into networks and networks into communities that create new realities
- commitment to invoking organizational fearlessness in welcoming future possibilities through the process of divergent thinking
Participants in the program will have the direct experience of the tools and embodiment processes of collective problem solving, creative relational intelligence, and using the human body as a resource in leadership. The resulting rapid and radical transformation ignited by Enlightened Feminine Leadership unleashes human potential to solve the complex challenges of these times.
On completion of the program, participants will experience a significant increase in their ability to:
- have INSIGHT about what the real issues/problems are
- take EFFECTIVE ACTION
- experience NOURISHMENT
- welcome REST and RECEPTIVITY to new problems
The program is designed to unlock participants’ capacity to lead innovative changes in the world of VUCA, to excel despite fierce competition and to create responsible, respectable and sustainable businesses for our society. The purpose of this program is to equip leaders with an infallible process on bringing out the best from their teams and organization in a universal, collaborative manner. ... More... Less
Participants will be best positioned to:
- Embrace concentrated clarity and newfound creativity
- Drive collaborative search for strengths within the organization
- Imagine new possibilities for the future
- Secure engaged, motivated and committed teams
- Co-design the pathway to changes and innovation with all stakeholders
- Establish psychological safety in teams
- Cultivate “Fearlessness” in the organizational culture
- Shift “fixed mindset” culture to a “growth mindset” culture
- Enlightened Feminine Leadership (What & Why)
- Balancing Autonomy and Belonging
- Listening to the Wisdom of the Body
- Cultivating a source of unlimited Energy
- The Sensitivity Cycle
- Re-connecting People to their Uniqueness / Originality
- Rethinking How and Why Human Systems Change
- Embodying Fearlessness
- Building Trust, expressing Truth
- Building collective problem-solving competency
- Stories of change through implementation of Enlightened Feminine Leadership
- BEING, DOING, RELATING: Triangle of well-being in the Business world.